Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Baby Shower Pamper Cake Girl What Do You Think Of A Baby Shower Pamper Party?

What do you think of a Baby Shower Pamper Party? - baby shower pamper cake girl

I am expecting my second child (a girl) And I'm not a baby shower wide open. I want to enjoy some .... Let me know what you think of this idea. Not so for many gifts and I like that is something intimate. I think it is more together than with my family and close friends to celebrate with me this new baby in my life. I want them to have a good time!

Think of my friends) think of renting a hotel room (or in a spacious house with friends and hiring a coach (which is also good with the achievement of pregnancy, massage, you can participate too!) Nail Tech for Mani and Pedi, and may come before a cosmetologist and offer services for all guests. There will band not more than 10 people present. Do you think that there is too much or too many guests? We wanted to drink (such as fresh fruit, cheese, crackers, maybe a couple of sandwiches, have non-alcoholic cocktails). It can be 1 or 2 games, a cake and presents. What do you think of this idea?

No rude answers please. I thank everyone in advance for a reply. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment