Monday, January 11, 2010

Kidney & Groin Pain Passing A Kidney Stone RIGHT NOW.Is This Pain Going To Get Worse?10 Points.?

Passing a kidney stone RIGHT NOW.Is this pain going to get worse?10 points.? - kidney & groin pain

I'd hang a kidney stone in my right kidney for a while.
They do not know how long been there, but you still have had kidney pain for a while. Perhaps a few weeks.

They found the stone by a lower-scan of my back after getting hurt at work. They were not even looking for a stone.

Tonight is my back pain completely independent of medication for pain, which I have) taken (2x 50 mg Tramal, 2x and 2x Neurofen Panadeine Forte and "trapped" with pain in the groin. After a while, but the pain was painful. The next "hit" again. Makes me almost every time down through the pain. It's still a pain.
Between my back and groin, I feel very comfortable, but not die.

My questions are Is it back / groin pain worse?
Will you be in the hip area in line are again constant in the bar?
Is this normal? Or unusual?

All comments are welcome, but I would love for someone is done with them or an address.

I'm on the track!
Do not commit yourself to me. Council ihear their worst, the truth, other than I have at work and prepare for the worst. What makes me bear the pain easier.

Just so you know, was my job to work 72 hours without pain. Even paracetamol! So my pain threshold is very high.

Unfortunately, this is so long.

10 points and results for all the answers. Except trolls.

Thank you in advance.

3 comments:

xoxmasca... said...

So it should not be worse than giving birth .. However, depending on the size of the stone, can hurt a good bit. My brother and only the boy was known to all ..

But you just take paracetamol or severe pain for ABIT

Robert W said...

I've heard that the level of pain a kidney stone pass, it is similar to birth. Never been to me, but someone who had used to hang.

Robert W said...

I've heard that the level of pain a kidney stone pass, it is similar to birth. Never been to me, but someone who had used to hang.

Post a Comment