Friday, January 22, 2010

Wall Hung Toilet Installation Wall Hung Toilet Installation?

Wall hung toilet installation? - wall hung toilet installation

Brought my husband and I try to make a wall of the toilets in the bathroom in the basement, I found in the toilets of the HOME DEPOT. Com, but are not able to find installation instructions or a list of equipment needed to accomplish this task. Can anyone out there help me? I was just about any site on the internet with sanitary no luck. HELP PLEASE!

6 comments:

Robert F said...

Murals bathrooms are a bit difficult to work with them.
Who should, therefore, with a rack that goes into the wall. and instructions and guidelines.
You can upgrade to a set of instructions photocopy, you may need to make a few people, but can be done. I did.

Does your sewer main loop in the basement? If not, then you need a pump (waste) pipe, the waste.
Is this a new bathroom?

T C said...

Well, not three useful answers, beautiful. I would like to contact the manufacturer, because the toilet. When you block do not know how to. So maybe I should resign. Attention is now 4 wrong answers, sorry.

T C said...

Well, not three useful answers, beautiful. I would like to contact the manufacturer, because the toilet. When you block do not know how to. So maybe I should resign. Attention is now 4 wrong answers, sorry.

Dont touch that dial said...

What brand / model not?

Murals, back?

danhandi... said...

Murals toilets are the biggest pain in the sanitary sector.
Hiring a good plumber or you dang tired to do.
In 30 years I do not think I've never seen a craft that could not fail.

chuck k said...

Ouch!

Post a Comment