Friday, January 1, 2010

Kids Baseball Gloves What Is The Correct Baseball Equipment For An Adult?

What is the correct baseball equipment for an adult? - kids baseball gloves

I'm in the UK and would like to buy some baseball teams as a basis for the practice pitch and bat. For sale here in the UK and in some places, baseball teams and all are online, I am looking for a glove, bat and ball. But I find it very difficult to distinguish between junior and adult teams. Gloves and bats are measured in inches, then, what size should I go for the normal adults? Gloves, when I saw that perfect look, but only when I read the description I can find for their children. So what is the ideal size for an average size of 6 "for adults?

1 comment:

senior beisbol said...

Id say about 11 and a half inches would be good for you. for a pitcher who does not need a big glove to catch something out to the ball when the catcher throws it back to you.

An identification number bat, which is struggling with 32-inch, which weighs 29 grams, should a bat in the right size for someone who is just beginning. If you are stronger, as if a 33-inch bat that weighs 30 ounces.

Post a Comment